Friday, July 9, 2010

another hiatus

so I know I have done this before, but I am feeling it is time to take a little hiatus from the blogging world. As much fun as I have had.. and maybe some have enjoyed reading or viewing photos... i am feeling a bit overwhelmed in this blog world and needing to take some time off.... how funny that I can feel guilty for not blogging on a regular basis... pathetic I know





but this summer is just flying by, and with this new little guy soon approaching I know that life is going to just get crazier.





I have so enjoyed my outlet, and who knows i may need it back sooner then what I thought!





But until that point.. Good Bye Blog World.





I will leave with one last photo-- my Mayes family :) it is big and it is wonderful !!! And I am so proud to be apart of ALL of the families that are apart of me- MAYES,BRYAN, CLARK, CANADA,COONS


they are all amazingly wonderful and I am extremely BLESSED!!! (this is just the family that recently took a large group photo and so i have it available to post!!)
everyone was here, except my oldest David who got to spend the 4th with his friend on a lake (jealous) but that's the rest of us... and i love them all :)

GOOD BYE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Clark Window, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

luckmey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.