Thursday, June 26, 2008

David's 10th Birthday










Ladder Ball with Daddy!

The birthday boy does not like cake, so he got a birthday ice cream cone!!


Cohen and David's half brother Nicholas - playing on the tractor at the baseball game

BW3's after the game to celebrate the Huge Win and David's Birthday with Family!!


David turned 10 this past Tuesday!!! I cannot believe it - He is so grown up and it acting so much older ( I guess that is a good and maybe not so good thing too!) I remember when I was 10 and now he is 10 -- oh gosh....
I got up early in the morning a decorated the house just a little bit- And with all of the balloons around the house Cohen went nuts-- I mean he was a bit overwhelmed with excitment!!

Later that day David's Baseball team ( which Steve coaches ) played in their semi-final game and WON!!!! They killed the other team 1-12 after the 4th inning they ended the game because they were ahead by so much-- It was soo much fun to watch and I was so happy for david to have this on his birthday :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY---I LOVE YOU SO MUCH-- YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME AND DADDY :)


No comments: