Thursday, June 19, 2008

it's so sad.....

work has just been seeming to take over my life recently-- it makes me so sad.. And even though I know that this is where God has me at this point of my life it is still so hard to understand why!!
I did end up having the day off today - which was the BEST-- I mean it was the whole day with just me and my boys-- Steve was in class all day for ERA.... And it just felt so right!!! Work has been a struggle for me for quite sometime-- Which most of you already know- But it has been even worse lately and I am struggling even more then ever!!!!!
I know that God gives us the desires of our hearts--- why oh why does it seem to take forever to receive those desires--???
because I guess it makes them that much more special??
Believe me, for that day I will be waiting-- until then- Teach Me Lord To Wait!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh dear! I totally hear you on this and wonder where my "desires of my heart" are sometimes as well. And yes, I am tired of waiting.

I am praying for you!