Monday, February 2, 2009

Announcement!!

A lot of you will be getting this announcement by e-mail too, but i thought i would go ahead and post it fir all you blogger junkies out there!!
Steve and I have partnered up in real estate together. I got my license about a year ago with hopes to someday be helpful hands for my husband, and while I have been a little busy these days, I feel that God is leading me to help Steve out in any way that I can. I am not sure what God has in store and I am not sure how long God has me involved, but I do know that this is what I can for now!
I will probably be a little more structured about the real estate blog then my personal blog, but who knows really...??

So I would love it if you would check us out at

http://www.realestateforindianapolis.blogspot.com.

And if you would be so inclined to list us on your blog we would be ever so grateful

much love
Christina

No comments: