Saturday, February 28, 2009

Okay... so I feel like I should post something, I mean I don't really feel like I have posted in awhile and I am soo sure I am letting so many people down(?) Anyways you would think I would have something excited to talk about tonight-- But I don't I am sleepy and it is only 10:30... ahhh gone are the days when I would be going out at 10:30. and now All I Can Think About is going to bed.... And I couldn't be happier :)
And by the way if you were here right now with me in my house, you would get to see the most precious little ones asleep in their beds... why is it that little ones have such amazing peace when they sleep? I don't think I have this look to me when I sleep... and I KNOW Steve does not, but I think that has more to do with the distraction of the SNORING then anything else.
But ohh... if you were here you would be able to sneak a peek and enjoy smelling Olivia's sweet baby smell, and Cohen's little boy sweat (it is precious I promise) and David, Oh shoot I forgot I am supposed to run up and tell him good night, and I am down here blogging, well before I go upstairs to tuck him in, I have to tell you it is still so cute that David is 10 and he stills asks me to come up every night to "Huggy Kissey" him.
Awww... Still a little boy on the inside

GoodNight

No comments: