Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!


I want to give a HUGE Happy Anniversary to my beautiful brother and sister-in-law!! I can't believe it has been two years. The time has flown by, and yet I feel like we were just in AZ :)
It has been so fun watching them grow in their marriage and enjoy the beauty of marriage that God gives to us!!
I also want to say that I am more than THRILLED that they will be making me an Aunt very very soon :) To say I am excited to meet this little guy is an understatement!! I can't wait to do fun things with my nephew like, take him out for ice cream, buy him Christmas and Birthday presents, push him on the swing in the park, make him laugh, and watch good ole kiddie movies with him while eating popcorn while his mom and dad are on a date night :)

You two are such beautiful people inside and out and I know that you will be AMAZING parents to this precious gift from God, and I am thrilled beyond belief to be apart of this stage in your life


Ad by the way this little princess is so excited to see her cousin and show him what life is like on the "outside"
XOXOXOX

No comments: