Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cohen is Three!!!

So my Baby Boy turned three and of course I wanted to write him a beautiful letter just like all the other blogger mommies write to their children. I read their letters to their children, and I totally get it. I know exactly where they are coming from, they are reading my mind, and hearing my heart!!! So now it is my turn, it is my boys birthday, and it is time to share my heart........ but I'm blank, my mind empties with words and fills up with photos stored in my memory. I feel like a bad mom because I can't write into words how my heart and life has changed since the birth of my son, which is silly I know, but I still feel it. But I now realize that it doesn't matter that I can't put into words how my life has changed, how my heart has grown, and how I as a person will never be the same since that life changing day!!!

And though I might not be able to post a blog.... so that maybe one day down the road my son will read and know......I know..... and once he becomes a parent... He will know.... and truly that is all that matters.....


So here is my heart, wrapped up with blonde hair, hazel eyes, with a smile and personality that make everything worth it :)
I love you my baby boy...... Happy Three!!!

1 comment:

Julie Linn said...

Happy Birthday, Cohen. Hope you guys had a great time celebrating. Love the picture, he's getting so big!