Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All I need now are beautiful nails





I knew my husband was special, but he totally blew me away last night when he walked in with the biggest surprise for me......... THE RING!!!!! I wanted this ring so badly and posted a photo complete with the link for him to easily purchase for me! But then I realized "he doesn't read my blog" (or so I thought) so I simiply told him one day over the phone he should check out my blog, and then I doubted him (big mistake) I figured since he was in the car driving that my reference to the blog went in one ear and out the other, so I knew I would have to say something again if I wanted that ring. So one night as I was online I said" hey look at my blog" I showed him the ring, and tried to convey my LOVE for this beautiful ring. Calmly he said "click on the link" so I did and then my heart began to sink
SOLD OUT
it was gone, my beautiful pink ring (that was going to take away all my pregnancy sickness) WAS SOLD OUT.........

BUT MUCH TO MY SURPRISE HE WAS THE REASON IT WAS SOLD OUT...... HE DID LOOK AT MY BLOG, HE DID KNOW IT WOULD TOTALLY SURPRISE ME AND MAKE ME SO HAPPY, AND HE WON BIG TIME..... I CRIED AND HUGGED HIM AND HUGGED HIM SOME MORE!!!


Even though our lives are busy and times are sometime tough, and we might not seem like the blissfully romantical couple that we were 8 years ago,

HE STILL IS and He LOVES ME SO, and He has his own special way of letting me know :)


I LOVE YOU STEVE




also my pregnancy sickness is almost nill......... ALMOST......
and yes, all i need now are some beautiful nails to show of this lovely pink lady!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

He is a keeper. And I L.O.V.E that ring---so adorable..

erin said...

oh my goodness! you are too funny and cute. You definitely have a good guy...that was very Mr. Darcy of him to do. I hope the fab new ring helps you feel better too!

jruetz said...

PRESH! :)

JO said...

ah.....so wonderful! and i will paint your nails for you! ;)

kirsten said...

I almost cried too!