Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just incase you are interested.......

I have A LOT of blogs that I read, for many different reasons! Some are to make me laugh out loud, some are to keep me close with those that I don't get to see as often as I like, some are because I am noisy :) And some for total inspiration and to challenge myself

So incase you are in need of some AMAZING blogs to get addicted to here they are :)

and for these three blogs I recommend starting from the beginning (because I know as we all have so much free time) but truly some of these stories are amazing as is, but you will love them 10x more from the beginning


So I hope you enjoy

http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

this blog is about a fabulous women you was in a plane crash with her husband and is now burned on over 85% of her body - as i speak she is currently recovering from even more surgeries and so for awhile her husband has taken over the blogging, but I can tell you that you will NOT be dissapointed when reading her amazing story


http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

Another AMAZING women, who learned at 20 weeks pregnant that her daughter would not make it. It is one of the best things I have ever read, and you do truly need to read this one from the beginning- I will warn you if you are pregnant you might want to hold off on this tear-jerker of a blog, but it is SOOO INSPIRATIONAL and again you will not be dissapointed

And Finally

a blog that always brings the biggest smile to my faces and warms my heart all over- my beautiful cousins wife Kaite

http://www.heartgonewalking.com/

she is an amazing mommy that will brighten even the darkest days--- She is Priceless in so many ways and I love her :)


So ENjoy-- I know I have

now back to non-blog reality

:)

No comments: