Monday, May 17, 2010

Sometimes I forget people read my blog

I just want to say thank you to those who read my last post and put encourgaing words for me.
I am so grateful for the loved ones that God has blessed me with that are there beside me either in person or in spirit. It is your love and prayers in my life that makes the difference. Which in turn helps me to know that you feel my love and prayers for you!
I want to make one thing clear about my last post... I did not want to play the sorry little ole me card. And now regret writting that post, just a bit.
It was me expressing my feelings at the time, I was getting them out and starting afresh. But like my title expresses I sometimes forget that others read my blog.


I know that there is so much going on in the world that is far beyond my very worse day!

And I know that there are humans with pain that is more then I can imagine, and for me to struggle with my situation seems like a joke to some.



But Praise God that He does care about my struggles too, no matter how big or small, He does care and wants to be there for me, To Be My Provider!



I truly do appreciate the prayers and love, I just want to say that I do Praise The Lord for He has been Good to ME, in good times and in bad and I am in love with a God that does that for me.

And it's the good days, like today, that make me know that God is just as good in the bad days.

But maybe that is a fault of mine (or of Christians as a whole)

We don't talk about our struggles, our bad days, are days when we say "WHY GOD WHY?" ENOUGH

We all have them, we are all human, no matter what situation in your life you are going through you have issues that you question... but I (we) don't want to talk (blog) about those...because that would be self-centered?? that would be saying we don't believe God is good???

why do I not want to share that part of my life??

Why oh why is it so hard to share when we are truly struggling, or feel bad...

Or maybe it is just me that feels this way.. and whoever is reading this is on the other side of a horrible rambling session

so. sorry.

So now I am confused.... am i sorry for posting my struggles? or am I sorry that I don't share enough that I am human, and have them just like the rest of the human race? God made me human right?


He could have made me a bird, a fish, or a tree ..right??
but he made me human
so I am just like the rest of you.... normal, don't have it together, struggling in some aspect HUMAN
and i want to be okay with that
Wow... this post was a little all over, and not at all like I thought it would be...
Thank you God that you love the Human ME, not the spirit of me that will one day be by your side, but right now as you see me you love the Human ME

1 comment:

Jen said...

I do that too! People will mention such and such to me and I will be like how did you know that? :)

First DO NOT APOLOGIZE for being real. It is ok to feel that. Everyone does. Did you see my post a few days back? Um that wasn't positive or happy. My blog is my therapy and it helps me work through to put it in words, so please don't stop. Plus it helps people realize that they are not alone in their own struggles.

As you said you were not made a tree, but a human. And we humans have emotions.

Let 'em out! :)