Tuesday, August 12, 2008

phew... I have a bit of time to breathe!!






















Sorry I had to post photos without and description but I am guessing that it wasn't to hard to tell that we went on a little trip this weekend before David started school this week- It was a very much last minute trip but it was fun, (well at least for Steve and David) I mean I had fun to, just not roller coaster fun- Since I am pregnant I pushed Cohen around the park from 10:00 am in the morning until 9:00 PM-- Yep the pregnant women did nothing but push a stroller in circle around the park, because Cohen was freaked by the rides!! We finally got him to to ride one of the rides but that was very tough- the rest of the day was spent looking at the fountain - playing in the gift shops and tyring to entertain him with food!!
David and Steve had a blast and that is what mattered most to me:)
I am a little exhuasted to from the week that I have had-- I will post more later because it is 9:44 and my eyes are ready to close...... but .... I got a call on Monday from my boss, with basically a 30 day notice before I am let go.... so we have had a little stress in the house- considering in 30 days I will be 3 months till baby girl is here-- soo needless to say the timing stinks--
but like I said I will post more later!!
Good Night !





No comments: