Friday, September 5, 2008

--The Greatest Show On Earth--

We got a chance to go to the Circus last night!! Thanks Mark & Kathy!!! They called last night around 6:00 and told us that they had free tickets if we wanted to go- and of course I said YES!! Steve was a little hesitant and didn't want to go because he thought it was the Shrine Circus at the State Fair (which I still would have gone to that one too) but when he realized it was the "real circus" at Conseco he was so excited!! So we got everyone in the car and headed to the Circus. When we walked in to our seats we were up pretty high and it was dark and Cohen was shaking like crazy - I held him on my lap and it was so funny to feel his whole body continually shake-- And then it wasn't just shaking I felt........ it was a little to warm for my liking. That's right - I don't know if it was because he was scared or excited but he pee'd all on himself and my leg- OH BOY for Mommy :)
I took him to the bathroom and dried his pants off with the dryer and the rest of the night was smooth sailing!!
He actually really liked it even though this picture may not show it
David trying so hard to get Cohen to look at the camera-- As you can see Cohen was fighting him quite a bit :)
He loved the little dogs
And the Elephants

I think all in all he loved his first trip to the circus-- Of course right around 9:00 he started saying his new word "HOOOOME" very loudly -- he was ready to go and he made sure everyone around new that he was done with this Circus thing and it was time to go HOME!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Christina! So great to see you on the web. You have a beautiful family!