Sunday, September 7, 2008

Job Update

So this might be my last week with a job outside of the house-- to follow up from a previous e-mail in regards to a BIG e-mail that I sent to my boss-
I ended up having a conference call with the Homes & Land HR rep and the "boss" who sat right across from me during the conference call --- uhhhh...... can we so AWKWARD!!!! The conference call was pretty ridiculous- it as basically a way for my company to cover their butts in regards to my 30 day probation. It was a ridiculous phone call and basically it comes down to the point that I will be having another conference call on Sept 15th - to determine if I stay or if I go---- Soooo this week should be really interesting!!!

2 comments:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

I hope you are able to find peace in all of this. Or at least able to sit back a few times during the day and think of your little girl. :)

Katie said...

What happened? I am so curious because I don't know ANY of the details...