Thursday, September 4, 2008

Plans

I am now 7 months pregnant and I can't believe it!!! I am starting to feel very tired all over again :( Not enjoying that at all )
But I am enjoying my new love of SPRAY PAINT!!! I am going a little overboard according to Steve "She is still floating around in my uterus" (is that too graphic??) and yet I am spray painting everything for her room, and the clothes.... well let's just say I know that all the mom's out their with little girls will understand, but can you please make my husband understand for me :)

I was talking to a friend this morning about God's plan for our lives--- And I am again, reminded and totally blessed that I have such an awesome God that cares enough for me to have a plan for my life and a plan for my children--- I all to often think, wish, hope, pray that my plan is the one that He wants to go by. But every time I look back I am so thankful that my plans were over turned by HIM who knows me best!!! Even though I may not like it at that time -- Thank You God for not "giving in" to what I want with my life

Continue to show me Your Paths for My Life!!

1 comment:

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

okay so, you cant just tell us you sent a letter to your boss and not let us know what the outcome was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!