Friday, May 9, 2008

First Post








Okay so here it is. I finally gave in and did it-- It's not like I don't have enough other sites to keep me occupied at work!! So beyond Myspace and Facebook here is one more site to for me to post pictures and info about our ever growing family :)


But I am stating on my very first post..." Don't expect to much from me " of course I am totally the person that checks all of my friends blogs everyday excited to see new pictures and now it is my turn disappoint people with lack of blogging-- Plus I am kind of confused about this whole thing anyways.......


And of course I decide to start this on a day when I don't have my camera at work so I have no new photos to post!!!


But I do have some oldies but goodies to show-




Enjoy - and have a GREAT FRIDAY




Much Love


The Clarks

5 comments:

Christina said...

I am so happy you are doing this -- I don't do facebook or myspace so I am happy to see that I can track your life thru the blog world. Can I add your link to my blog? I love you!

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Yay! I know the first post is scary but I'm so glad you have a blog!

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

Yeah Clark blog!!!! You better post lots of pics of else... :)
Ash

Jen said...

It's about time. :)

You will have funny stories to tell I am sure. :)

Jen said...

It's about time. :)

You will have funny stories to tell I am sure. :)