Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Such a Fun Weekend....

Cohen, Charlotte, Isaac
Cohen still drinking his juice, couldn't get him to put it down for a picture
Ahh... super cute baby CoCo in his Michael Jordan outfit-- It is only fitting for this basketball obsessed child to wear!!
Playing ba ball with Grandpa during the softball game

only a couple pictures to show.. Sorry I am so bad with taking photos- I always thought of myself as someone who takes a lot of photos- And I still think I do, yet when I "need" to take photos for this blog - I just space it. SO sorry - I have a few to show but that is it!!


We did have a Fantastic weekend!!! It started off with the best Friday in a long time :) Angela and her kiddos came up from Florida and we got to spend the day with them. We had wanted to go to the zoo but because of the terrible Indiana weather- we were rained out. Instead we headed off to go bowling, which was still so much fun. Cohen was in "ball heaven" with all of the bowling balls surrounding him, so it was a little challenging trying to keep him in one location. And can you believe it he actually picked up an 8lb ball!!! I was shocked- I thought he would be able to "play" with these heavy balls and not get hurt because he wouldn't be able to pick them up.... well I was wrong!!

Saturday I had a Breakfast Brunch Birthday for my beautiful sister-in-law!! It was so nice to eat outside on our deck and celebrate Allie! (no pictures sniff sniff)

we then went to visit Steve's grandma and finished up the day with a fun trip to dairy queen and the zionsville park-- It was a great day!!!

Sunday was busy again with swimming and visiting more cousins that we haven't seen in awhile. Cohen and I went to my grandparent's house to visit my cousins children, Isaac and Charlotte. They are adorable and we had so much fun playing with them-

We finished off the day with a super fun cookout at Adam and Allie's house for their birthday's-It was soooo much fun , but again no photos :(

And then Monday was a big day with a church softball game, more swimming, and finally the Indiana Jones Movie!!!



It was just an absolutely perfect weekend and I am soo excited that spring is here and we will be able to have more outdoor fun!!!!



Enjoy :)




No comments: