Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OH So Bad

I was depressed today and I totally ate my way through the day --- and now I feel soooo sick and I am totally paying for it-
I started my day with eggs and peanut butter and honey toast--- it was a good start to the day !
Then I went with Cohen to do some errands and ended up picking up a spiced mocha latte from dunkin doughnuts, and if that wasn't enough I also got a sausage, egg, and cheese croissant.
I came home, put Cohen to bed and scarfed down TWO that's right TWO LARGE Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Ruffles potato chips with French Onion dip.

I ended up eating dinner and it was Campbell's Corn Chowder-

SERIOUSLY.. this baby girl better get out!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

hhahahahaha...that sounds like some of my days and I am not even pregnant! :)

I am praying---

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

I think it was the dunkin doughnuts coffee that did you in. hahahaha! :) kidding! if she stays in much longer her bracelet wont fit her. :)

Jenni said...

if it makes you feel any better i have days like that and i am NOT pregnant! At least you have an excuse :) it won't be long now... do you you will be induced?

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

I made Monkey Bread this week and I swear I devoured half the loaf. Maybe I'll start some pregnancy rumors about myself so people won't think about my bulging belly.

Baby girl come soon! We wanna hold you!