Sunday, December 7, 2008

While I continue to wait

I thought for sure my next post would be beautiful pictures of my teeny tiny new baby girl, and I guess I could have waited another couple of days but I had such a good weekend with my boys that I just had to share!!

After I made a yummy breakfast of biscuts and gravy for David, and pancakes for Cohen- I set down to take a little break, I looked away for just a minute and then realized that my little man was getting into no good- When I saw what he was doing it cracked me up and I had to show

He loved organizing all of our sliverware onto the rug- and then he stood next to it so proudly - and then laid down next to it so I could take his photo

Then David had his first basketball game on Saturday morning, it was his first ever game and he did sooo well - I am soo proud of you David!!!

And last but certainly not least- WED I will be delivering my beautiful baby girl!!! :)

Praise God I get to hug and kiss her soon !!!

1 comment:

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Especially Cohen laying next to his artwork.

Dying to hear about baby girl....patiently waiting for news!