Sunday, May 2, 2010

I have a new obssession




PRINTING OUT RECIPES.... seriously I can't stop looking at them, or websites from women that make Fabulous Food for their families!!

It is part of my job as CEO of this household to make sure my family gets feed, and that it is healthy and beneficial!! But considering that I have some family memebers that are umm.... picky to say the least, it's been a strugle for 7.5 long years





So recently I have been obsessing over new recipes that will blow them away, that they will be begging for, that will make them healthy and strong and they will eat and beg for me (still wondering if that exsist) But I believe it just might.

So until I find it, I am on the hunt and having a blast looking at every other cooks recipes.






I have been asked to put a hault on the printing of recipes by my husband..due to the fact that I am printing out so many recipes, our paper is low, computer ink is running dry, and my husband can't print out is work stuff because the computer and printer are jammed by my recipes

So I will just look for fun (because honestlly I just can't stop), and maybe store a huge list in my bookmarks, and one day be able to print again

2 comments:

hmills96 said...

Try Evernote.com. It's basically a website where you can securely keep and organize all of those pages you want to keep track of. Think of it as an online filing cabinet! I use it, and love it, and no I'm not paid for this endorsement...just a fan. I use it to keep track of all of the recipes I find on all the food blogs I read, until I am ready to print a few of them out. There's even a button you can put in your bookmarks bar so you can click and drag sites. Try it! Your husband will appreciate it!

erin said...

oh, please post the ones you find and like the most! i'm always on the lookout for easy/healthy meals and snacks. they don't seem to go hand in hand. ...esp. if you're a picky eater like me.