Monday, January 26, 2009

I thought I would be good at this

If you know me, and most of you do, you know that I can talk with the best of them. I mean I seriously get annoyed with how much I talk (and I know you do too) that my head continues to tell my mouth to "Stop Talking, Just Stop, Stop for just a bit, Words will always be around so slow down with the talking" I hear everything inside my head, but my mouth has a mind of it's own. I don't even have to be talking about anything important
And usually whatever I am talking about isn't.
And I wouldn't say that i like to hear the sound of my voice, because when I listen to my voice on voicemail or something I can't stand it....... so basically you get the point.. I am a good talker and rambler (just incase you haven't figured that out by now)

So I naturally assumed that I would be good at this blogging thing..... WRONG... I draw a blank sooo many time. There is so much I want to write or I try to write but when it comes to typing it out... I just can't do it. I get stuck, and it is soooo ANNOYING.

Not to mention I have been reading a lot of different bloggers lately and let me tell you there are some amazing ladies out their that know how to blog!!!! Am I intimidated?? probably they write so well and use such descriptive words-- I just capitalize my words to make it "creative"

Anyways to you ladies who rock with the blogging please keep it up - I love it
And for all of you that read my blog - I will continue to post pictures with some descriptive text beneath, and will continue with my talking in person-- oh Lord help us all!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I have loved your blogs! I don't think you give yourself enough credit. And I wish I could talk as much as you---seriously.

Love you!

Eden Photography said...

Oh my gosh you crack me UP!! You are so funny! I love you and every word that comes out of your mouth! I MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!!

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

I totally and wholeheartedly disagree with this post. I LOVE it when you write what you're thinking about whether it's about the kiddos or the Magic Bullet.

(Seriously loved the Magic Bullet post!)

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs! It doesn't matter if you don't feel you have much to say. I love the anticipation of finding a new post, especially with pictures!! I guess it makes me feel a little more connected to my wonderful nieces and niece-in-law! (hi jen, hi katie) (picture a huge waving of the hand and a big smile)

Unknown said...

Oh Christina! I rarely read blogs, but as I scrolled through some old emails today, I came across your blog site. I decided to read through the posts and came across this one! You are too cute...and humble...which is good, but not always good. :) In other words, the way that you write is PERFECT b/c it's YOU!!! You don't have to be eloquent to have a FABULOUS blog with precious words. Your heart shines through in your posts...and THAT is what matters. :) :) I love you, lady!! Keep bloggin', sunshine!