Friday, January 2, 2009

So I don't know why

but I go forever with out writting any posts- and then there comes a day, a special day- when Cohen actualy takes a nap, and Olivia decides to not eat every hour and I can sit online and look- and when i look at other peoples stuff (blogs i mean) it gets me thinking-

what I am thinking now is that i want traditions, traditions that i can pass along to my kids that they will remember a lifetime. But why do i feel stuck? I feel like I have no traditions of myself to pass along , or to simply just create with them?

So does anyone have any good traditions they want to share :)
I promise when my kids fall in love with your ideas I will give all the credit back to you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought of two off the top of my head.

Each Christmas the kids would each make an ornament. Even the boys have loved this into their teens. I buy any different type each year to paint, glue, etc. Our tree looks nothing like a Martha Stewart tree, but my kids say it's the best tree ever!

Try going to the apple orchard each fall. We've done it for the last 25 years and only missed two years.

It's great you are thinking of this now!