Thursday, May 22, 2008

Field Trips and Dancing

David trying to balance a paperclip on water, it's harder then what you would think
David, Cooper, and Ryan ( Ryan is the kid who throws up at school when David eats "weird" things like chicken nuggets dipped in honey mustard ?? )
A very large bullfrog
and of course a hike

I miss field trips-- In Elementary School field trips were the BEST!! Ridding on a bus (which was a big deal for me because my mom worked at our school therefore we never rode the bus, so this was always a HUGE deal) - skipping school to go somewhere besides school- coming back from the field trip knowing that your day at school was pretty much over and you got to go home soon.. ahh... those were the best-- Well as an adult volunteer..... field trips are a little different- The bus rides-- Not so comfortable--Very smelly from all those kids- Very NOISY from all those kids- and VERY Tiring from all those kids.
I did have the pleasure of going with David to the Eagle Creek Nature Center-- And even though I did have fun with him and his friends---- WOW -- totally different experience from what I remember :) But it was fun to kind of feel like a kid again ( a very old, pregnant, kid?)
So after my exhausting day Steve and I had a ob appointment-And Baby Clark looks good :)

And then we went home for dinner and some dancing (not me but the boys) Cohen loves dancing and if I do say so myself he has got some good moves-- David is good to, but it is very rare to see him dancing -

So here are some videos that I thought you might enjoy --

the funniest part of the video for me is the song that he is dancing to-- He loves music with a beat :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

so cute! i love it...

megan sanders said...

oh those videos are too too cute! he is such a doll and david is so good with him. dude can you believe you are going to be a mom of 3 soon!! WOW!!!! i love that you have a blog now so i can see them :) you are so much better at updating than me!