Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Weekend!


David and Cohen at MCL After the Game



It was so cold and rainy during the game- Thankfully Grandpa could sheild Cohen from the rain so he could eat his rasins in peace!





He is soo good at Baseball - I am so proud of him :)

Look he really really has hair- You can see it and it is crazy - Yay for crazy out of control hair that you can see!!



Video of David hitting the ball-- They won this game -- YAY!!





So obviously I was way out of order when I uploaded these photos- And I thought I would be able to go back and move the photos around but if you can do that I can't figure it out for anything!! OH well.. anyways you get the picture- We had a very chilly saturday morning at the ball game- Thankfully David's team won a game -- YAY!! Then Steve's grandparents wanted to go to MCL afterwards -- I am just not the biggest fan of MCl, but it is soo funny because his whole family loves it -- And I am pretty sure David and Steve would eat there at least once a day if they could!


After lunch my mom, dad, Cohen and I went to Miss Madeline Mayes 1st Birthday Party!! It was such a cute birthday party-- And I didn't get one picture :( But Katie did a fabulous job with the party -- and the enormous amount of food-- Go Katie.. We are now all waiting for Madeline's next party :)


Sunday we went to church and then to a wedding-- And Cohen looked so stinking cute and OF COURSE.. again no photos--


OH Well... Have a great week everyone-- And oh yes- I am now 12 weeks and we baby is measuring the size of a lime now-- according to babycenter.com that is!!

No comments: