Thursday, May 15, 2008

Small Vocabulary - Large Love of Basketball

So my poor baby boy has a very very small vocabulary - When we went for his 18 month check up they said that he needed to be saying about 20 words by now. welll...... I think he is up to ummm..... like 8 words now?? So i thought I would at least post these words-- I mean it is better then nothing--

But whatever he lacks in speaking he more then makes up for in BASKETBALL-- I mean this little boy has a serious love - and he is actually really really good-- I tried forever this morning to get him shooting the ball and everytime I would turn on the camera all he wanted was the camera- SO I didn't get much -- And right before I took this video he made 8 SHOTS IN A ROW!! we may have a future NBA player on our hands :) Hopefully by that point he will be able to say more then 8 words!!!

3 comments:

Carignan Gallery said...

Cohen is way too cute!!! I love your family and your new blog! You guys are so blessed and I wish the best for your adorable family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I came accross your blog thru Amy's, and first of all I want so say that you have a beautiful family. Secondly, congrats on the pregnancy. Thirdly, my son is 17 months and not even saying close to twenty words. He also cant walk yet either(just learned to crawl last week). My Dr said all kids speak at different rates and that he will catch up. Your son will too. I promise. Hang in there girly, and email me if you ever want to chat.

Carrie Montag(cmontag78@yahoo.com)

Jen said...

Get the boy an agent. Then you won't have to worry that he can't really talk. His agent will do that for him...

And I am lov'in that you have a blog!!!!