Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Seriously Awesome Buy


Okay so I told Steve that I wanted this Ped Egg thing that I had seen on TV for my Mother's Day gift-- And he thought it was a weird gift and said he was not going to buy a Ped Egg for a Mother's Day present-- But much to my surprise I got it :) And I am here to tell you today Ladies, and Gentlemen, it is AWESOME!!! I mean it is seriously the best- I wish I had taken a photo of my feet before I used it (you are probably glad that I didn't take a picture of my dried, cracked foot but I wish you could see the before and after)


It is FABULOUS!!! You need to go buy one today and then let me know what you think about your new beautiful smooth feet!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one too! It IS AMAZING! i dont know how they do it :-)

Jen said...

I have seen the advertisements but haven't gotten one yet.

Sounds just wonderful...