Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day with No Photos :(

Yes, Yes, It's true-- I did not get a single picture on Mother's Day- Steve was soo sick with a sinus infection - I felt horrible (no surprise there) and we just kind of laid around-- We did make it over to Adam & Allie's after we all took a nap- and got to spend time with them and my parents - But then it was back home for an early bedtime for all :)
I did get "breakfast in bed" the Steve Clark version-- I had actually been up for awhile, given Cohen a bath and breakfast, and then Steve woke up and made me go back to bed and pretend I was asleep so that the boys could bring me breakfast in bed-- It was the best toasted bagel and apple juice to date!!!

It might not be what most mom's think of for a Breakfast in Bed on Mother's Day, but it was the Clark version and I loved it!!!

Adam did get a couple super cute photos of Cohen with some awesome sunglasses and if I can get these photos from him I will at least post those-- Always good to have photographers in the family

1 comment:

Jen said...

awww...so sweet.

And yes...your children are going to have great photos of them ALL through life.

Love you and miss you!